Sunday, January 25, 2009

Exercise 4 by Laila Siddiqui

                                          OBJECT I LOVE AND OBJECT I HATE
One of the objects i love at my house is my ipod. i love the black colour, and i absolutely love the fact  that it has 30GB of space so i  can store thousands of songs and videos in it. to me, music is very important and i a very big part of my life, therefore something that allows me to be close to music at all times is number one on my favourite things' list.


An object that i hate the most in my  house is my Rogers 
digital remote control. it works perfectly fine but it is one of the most confusing remote controls i have ever owned in my entire life. i like remote controls to be
 simple and user friendly, and having a remote that has, in my opinion, so many unnecessary buttons on it is a pain most of the times.   

No comments:

Post a Comment